HAS RICE PAKISTAN SALE CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The minimum order is 260 MT, loaded into 10 containers of 20 feet (10 x 20′) carrying 26 MT.
We will not give answer to abstract and speculative demands.
30% Advance + 70% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
We sell rice against Pakistan Standards of Rice Specification or with a strict regulation and ranking as requested by the client for quality and type of grain, so the samples are useless. If you insist, samples can be made available subject to seasonality, the postage/courier-charge will be for buyer side.
15 Working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
Third-party Inspection of Shipment:
Free of cost, SGS Inspection for Quality, Quantity & Weight at load port prior to shipment.
- Full set clean board Bill of Lading;
- Signed commerical invoices;
- Packing list;
- Phytosanitary Certificate of Department of Agriculture;
- Certificate of Origin issued by Chamber of Commerce;
- SGS Certificate for Quality, Quantity & Weight;
- SGS Tally Certificate for Quantity of Bags;
- SGS Certificate of Cleanliness of Containers;
- Non-GMO certificate issued by Seller;
- Fumigation Certificate.